The gallery in now closed

You'll notice that the gallery in Newtonmore has now closed and therefore I have decided that the blog relating to it doesn't need to be updated. If you'd like to know what I'm up to as an artist then you can click on the link on the right for my own blog, thanks!

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Interesting bits and pieces to buy at the gallery

Here at The Black Rock Gallery, I take great care to find a range of gifts and art to buy at a variety of prices, take a look at some new pictures taken today...







I asked Penny Weir from Loch-an-Eilein pottery to create some new work using a white glaze which has turned out beautifully and reminds me of snowdrifts. 



Bryce Reynard from Inverness has made these stunning birchbark roses using birch that he collects from trees near his home. This is a rose that will last forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment